Updated Date: 28th Feb 2023
- Information We Collect
- We collect personal information that you provide to us, such as your name and email address, when you log a comment on our content, or contact us through our contact form. We also collect information about your use of the Site, including your IP address, browser type, and device type.
- How We Use Your Information
- We use your personal information to provide you with the servicing you like responding to your inquiries, relevant advertising, etc. We also use your information to improve the Site and personalize your experience. We may use your information to send you promotional emails and newsletters if you have opted in to receive them.
- How We Share Your Information
- We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We may share your information with third-party service providers who help us operate the Site and provide the services you request, such as processing payments and shipping orders. We may also share your information with our business partners if you have opted in to receive promotional offers from them. We may disclose your information if required by law or if we believe that such disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or the rights of others, to prevent fraud or illegal activity, or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
- Cookies and Tracking Technologies
- Data Security
- We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, and misuse. We use industry-standard security technologies and procedures to safeguard your information. However, no security system is foolproof, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
- Children’s Privacy
- The Site is not intended for children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will take reasonable steps to delete such information. If you believe your child have provided us with the personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately to get the data deleted.
- Contact Us